Media Training Services
Every Arab and non-Arab business should know the basics of Public Relations and Strategic Communications.
The event runs about 4 hours and includes instructions including these topics and more:
- How to write a press release? Length, content, structure
- Why is it important?
- What is and isn’t news?
- How to decide if an event deserves a press release?
- What is the difference between a press release and an email newsletter?
- Distributing press releases to media, or PR Newswire
- Identifying your audience (Who is your audience?)
- Placing the releases on your website
- The importance of a good photograph and how to take it
- Google and Google News – finding your release online
- Pushing down bad news with press releases and online content
- Using Google+ as a powerful tool to strengthen your online presence
- Using Social Media as a platform for distribution of releases
Groups that should attend:
- Political candidates, organizations
- Community organizations
- Individual speakers, authors
- Retail stores
Many corporations have great Communications Departments but they attend anyway to expand their networking and also to continue to educate and explore PR options, so they are all great clients to participate
Each attendee will actually create a press release and be graded for it. The release is something they will send out … I’ll place their releases on my news websites TheArabDailyNews.com and SuburbanChicagoland.com (which are both indexed by Google News.